Friday, January 8, 2010

ARRRRGGHH! how do I get rid of really really stubborn blackheads???

Hi,





Im 12 years old and I have THE MOST STUBBORN BLACKHEADS ON MY FACE!! what can I do to get rid of them? I have tried everything - nose strips, acne medication, ect. Any other products that can get rid of them super fast? Is there anything I can do besides washing them twice a day?????





Thanks,





ElsieARRRRGGHH! how do I get rid of really really stubborn blackheads???
Hey Elsie!! Theres this ';Deep Clean'; Neutrogena cleanser that has little beads in it and it works REALLY well! So try that! And after you wash your face with that, use Olay ';Clarity'; (it's in a purple/blue bottle) and that stuff works wonders. After washing your face twice, follow with astrengent and a light, oil free lotion. :-D I hope this helps!





Remember:





Proverbs 31:30 - ';Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.'; %26lt;3





Your Friend, KatieARRRRGGHH! how do I get rid of really really stubborn blackheads???
You know the microwave wax for removing face hair? well it removes, I mean really removes all black heads! I am so glad I could share this with someone! Report Abuse

Well i have two choices for you either use clean %26amp; clear blackhead claening astrigent or ,, boil water till its hot put in a bowl then put ur face like 2 inches away from the water and have a towel so the steam will touch ur face ,, 4 like 15 min or so then wipe it off with pad of cotton and just see the dirt coming out of ur face
astringent

No comments:

Post a Comment