Friday, January 8, 2010

How long does it take for honey to clear blackheads and spots/pimples? 10 points for first best answer?

Hii can someone please help me.? well I hav got some pimples/spots on my cheeks and blackheads on my nose! and i use honey on them it works quite good for about the 2 spots i have on my fore head! but won't get rid of the spots on my cheeks or the blackheads!! so i was wondering if i drank lots of water and kept putting honey on my face eachday would it clear up my skin?? Thanks 10 points for first best answer!! Thanks xHow long does it take for honey to clear blackheads and spots/pimples? 10 points for first best answer?
Who told you to use honey? You can wax out the black heads and use lemon juice on the pimples.How long does it take for honey to clear blackheads and spots/pimples? 10 points for first best answer?
why not see the doctor instead a witch doctor
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment