Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best way to avoid oily skin and blackheads?

I've tried almost everything from Bior'e to Clearasil to Cortizone to Facial Cleaner and I still break out and it's so embarrassing. I feel like when I'm talking to people whether at school or home, they're disgusted by my acne and I hate it. Should I see a dermatologist? And it it normal for me being an 18 year old boy to have acne and oily skin?? I'll feel like such an idiot going out on a date one day and my face looking like a pizza. Can someone please help me? Thanks %26lt;3What's the best way to avoid oily skin and blackheads?
I wash my face with Clearasil face wash every 4 hours. At night, I use Oxy acne cream while I sleep. If you can't wash your face every few hours, use Stridex face cleaning pads. It will get better in a few years.What's the best way to avoid oily skin and blackheads?
Chronic, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
You should be just on the breakthrough where it stops. As you mature your hormones create extra oils in the skin creating these problems. A dermatologist can give you antibiotics for the infections and a med to help clear up the pimples along with a over the counter or a script to cleanse the skin. You should just about be through with it.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment