Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to look after your skin, treat blackheads/spots etc? Also..?

Im in NZ, dont know how many NZers are on here, but any ideas on the best product to use on my skin? I think I have oily skin, it feels it most of the time, and I have alot of blackheads on my noise, chin and forehead which are awful. I was recently in the UK and used Nivea, which seemed to work okay, except nothing I used reduced the appearance of them...my skin felt smooth and wasnt oily, but you can see them so clearly..I hate it!! Lol..any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!What is the best way to look after your skin, treat blackheads/spots etc? Also..?
an excellent facial scrub for that is:


Dead Sea Facial Scrub.





heres the link: https://www.bestbathstore.com/dead-sea-products/dead-sea-facial-scrub/





dont hold me to it, but its been working AMAZING on my face! (especially for the blackheads!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment