Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't have ';acne'; but I have a few pimples/blackheads?

I have really good skin, I just have a patch under my chin of black heads and white heads and the same thing on my forehead-- what do I do about it--





I think that weird techniques like lemon juice and toothpaste are good things, tell me weird things like that to do.





Otherwise could you give me specific names of products that worked for you.





Make sure the only people that answer are the ones who think they have skin like mine.





I want it all to clear up, not ';come back'; how do I make it be gone forever with my skin type?





Thank you =DI don't have ';acne'; but I have a few pimples/blackheads?
Make sure you are not pinching and squeezing the pimples or blackheads. Cut down on the oily foods that you eat like hamburgers, french fries, avocadoes, etc. Wash your face with good clean water three or more times a day. Acne is pimples and blackheads no matter how many you have. When I was a teen I use to use neutragena soap and I would use noxema skin cream before I went to bed. I have heard toothpaste works for pimples but I never tried it. The best thing to do is just watch what you eat and keep your skin clean.I don't have ';acne'; but I have a few pimples/blackheads?
i have one tested formula which nobody believes and i dont know it will work on you or not but it has worked on me .wash your face with baby Johnson soap and use baby Johnson oil and see the pimple and black heads vanishing in fifteen days.
use proactiv twice a day, early in the morning and when you go to bed. make sure you monitor your diet with foods that you know will break you out. and keep your hands off your face. good luck :)
oily food
Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Good luck:%26gt;:%26gt;


http://www.acne-scar-removal-treatments.鈥?/a>
proactive......it is on tv..
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment