Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a really good, inexpensive way to get rid of blackheads?

I wear glasses (I don't know if this is a factor), and I have blackheads on my nose. I've tried a blackhead cream cleanser, and it made my blackheads appear small but did not get rid of them. I find them so irritating to look at. Can anyone tell me the most effective way to get rid of them once and for all? I've also tried other acne-free/anti-acne products, but I didn't see a dramatic improvement in results.What is a really good, inexpensive way to get rid of blackheads?
the netrogena black head eraser.. it works great on them


and is not that expensive. I used to have them on my chin and


nose but once I got the eraser they have disappeared!What is a really good, inexpensive way to get rid of blackheads?
What I do is that I turn on the shower really hot, comfortably, and I wash my face for like fives minutes, take a shower blah blah blah. And then when I get out, the blackheads are really soft and therefore easy to remove. Blackheads are just clogged oils, so just squeeze them out. Also stay in a really humid area for a while to open up your pores...

No comments:

Post a Comment