Friday, January 8, 2010

What is an effective way to get rid of acnes,blackheads and redness in face and make my face colour lighter?

i'm a fifteen year old teenage girl and my face has acnes and a lot of pimple scars.I noticed that after my pimples had gone away,it left a dark spot on my face and i also do have blackheads and redness on my face.I've tried clearasil 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser but it only makes my face more worse and my face produce more acnes.Apart from redness,acnes and blackheads problem,i also do want my face to be fairer and glow.Before using clearasil,i used avon whitening cleanser.It does makes my face whiter but it doesn't clear acne.I'm searching for a cleanser or any remedy for my face.Please help me! ):What is an effective way to get rid of acnes,blackheads and redness in face and make my face colour lighter?
go to a dermatologist and they'll fix EVERYTHING for youWhat is an effective way to get rid of acnes,blackheads and redness in face and make my face colour lighter?
You might have to try different things before you get something to work...sometimes different combinations of things, depending on your skin...so just try different combinations and see what works best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment