Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best way to get rid of my blackheads?

Hi I`m fifteen and I have 6-8(had them for like 3 years)barely noticeable blackheads i have had them that long because i was affraid to pop them and i thought tey would go away,one of them is irritating me and I dont really know how to get rid of them...my dumb friend says pop them but i think that would leave a scar...also i heard when u pop them they can come back worse....but any one know of any good ideas....or some kind of cream i can buyWhats the best way to get rid of my blackheads?
theres this thing by nuetragena called the wave it cleans out pores well its worth it. or get the blackhead stripesWhats the best way to get rid of my blackheads?
I've been popping my blackheads for years, never left a scar.





What I do is get a washcloth and put hot water in it, ring it out and then apply to the blackhead. message it in for about 30 seconds.





Your blackhead is now ready to be popped.





Happy popping!

No comments:

Post a Comment