Friday, January 8, 2010

Pls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose.?

Whenever i look at the mirror, i see blackheads everywhere on my nose. The result, squeezing them every morning b4 i put on my make-up, every evening after i remove my make-up and every night before i put on my night cream. i am addicted and can't seem to stop anymore eventhough i now have even more (and bigger) blackheads, orange-peel like skin and scars everywhere which makeup can't even cover. this horrible habit only started the week b4 xmas.i've promised myself so many many times to stop, but it is yet to happen :( i feel really sad to have destroyed my own facePls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose.?
get scar remover to get rid of the scars


skin lighteners will help too





i have a problem like that with scratching the skin off the back of me head. my hair stopped growing for while.





the thing is. the skin will take a while to get better. but you just need to try and be serious with not popping. even if it means not looking in the mirror. honest.





good luckPls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose.?
Stop squeezing - you know it just makes things worse... Get some biore nose strips and try them - it will pull all the oil %26amp; stuff out.. you will be able to see it on the strip. Use 1 every 2 days %26amp; see how it goes. You can also put your face over some hot water (the steam) be careful... and steam open your pores - it may help , and put on some acne medication. Good luck...
well, I use to have the same problem except that it wa with regular pimples on my forehead but I stop. The best remedy to ur cure is to just wash ur face with a really good scrub since you have black heads, they happen to be the most easiest of acne to get rid off so just don't look in the mirror or put on make up ...I know, it'll be hard to go with but use a moisturizer that's oil free like Eurcerin or Cetaplin ....They are the best and won't make the blackheads as red or bruise up. Don't scartch the blackheads off either .....that gives you the scars by putting in so much bacteria. .....just wash with regular soap dry ..NO MAKE- UP and no nightcreme....it's to much oil and things that add on to the problem .......and remember don't look in the mirror and if you do just walk away....and remember the scars you'll get
u got bigger blackheads now bc u squeeze ur black heads b4 putting make up on, u squeeze the built up oil from ur pores, and ur pores open up, then u put make up on, which backs up the pores all over again.





what u have to do is, start squeezing the blackhead AFTER u take the make up off, in the evening is best time, and put some Bactine or Peroxide right after, which will shrink the pores. but do NOT do it b4 putting make up on, like i said, u'll just get the junk out of ur pores and put more junk back in pretty much.
think of what ur doing in the long run u will have that skin for ever, i had the same problem i was scaring my face,my mom told me to use alcohol once a night to dissolve them,only use it three times a week and use a gentle scrub .be sure to use it in the morning and at night. be as gentle as u can ur face is the most delicate skin u have if u treat it roughly it will look that way.i stuck with it and am so glad i did.also another way to stick with it is to give ur self a reward when u have stopped ,some thing u really want.good luck!! also to stop redness if u do pick put redness Relief eye drops on the spot

No comments:

Post a Comment