Friday, January 8, 2010

When i apply a mud mask on my face. the blackheads go for about 4 hours and ALL come back again. help me plz!?

ive tried cream for the blackheads. face washes. mud masks and all sorts. My face becomes oily and blackheads appear again within hours. ive tried an oil-free face wash... and the oil wears off within about half a hour.


i went to my doctor, and he was no help atall.





you all at yahoo answers are brilliant so i was wondering, what home remedys do you know. or can you give me tips or help.


thanks


me.mo :)


(10 points for best answer)When i apply a mud mask on my face. the blackheads go for about 4 hours and ALL come back again. help me plz!?
Take zinc! Zinc regulates oil production, after about 2 weeks you will notice a difference. You also need a serum or cream that will oxidize your skin, keeping your pores from retaining debris. Dr. Spiller which is a german brand makes a Herbal sctive complex and oxygen vital complex that I swear by. Also, stop using foamy cleansers, they strip your skin too much, look for a creamy cleanser with rose or cucumber in it.When i apply a mud mask on my face. the blackheads go for about 4 hours and ALL come back again. help me plz!?
Biore Pore strips remove blackheads where they won't come back. You see them right on the strip. I think if you try them you will be pleased with the results.
Well as I found many important details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods, So make some time and look into this site I, am sure that you will find many useful informations, Enjoy bookmark this site for comming back to it.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment