Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the most effective & easiest way to get rid of blackheads?

it appears on the side of my nose.What is the most effective %26amp; easiest way to get rid of blackheads?
Put a hot towel on it for like a few minutes and then pop them, dry and put alittle alcohol and it will eventually go away.





Dont forget the lotion afterwards. Dont use fragrance types. Use something like Eucerin or something like it.What is the most effective %26amp; easiest way to get rid of blackheads?
Try clean and clear every day in the morning and in the evening before bed. Don't use any oil or lotions on your face.
I had the same problem. I used to work at a high school and one of the student's noticed my blackheads in my t-zones and on both sides of my nose. She told me that I should get some Biore face strips.





Biore Face Strips are amazing after one application the black heads will come out.
The very best product I have found is Clearasil ULTRA daily fase wash !


After you wash your face, use a cotton ball and apply witch hazel on you face as an astringent. It is very inexpensive and works great !


Also, try to stay away from fried fatty foods.


Clearasil ULTRA is guaranteed to give you clearer skin in just 3 days and it certainly works for all my teens and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment