Friday, January 8, 2010

WhaPls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose...?

Whenever i look at the mirror, i see blackheads everywhere on my nose. The result, squeezing them every morning b4 i put on my make-up, every evening after i remove my make-up and every night before i put on my night cream. i am addicted and can't seem to stop anymore eventhough i now have even more (and bigger) blackheads, orange-peel like skin and scars everywhere which makeup can't even cover. this horrible habit only started the week b4 xmas.i've promised myself so many many times to stop, but it is yet to happen :( i feel really sad to have destroyed my own faceWhaPls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose...?
you can get strips to get rid of them.I used to use them weekly. it kind of works like paper-mache. you put it on your nose wet and it drys. When you peel it off you peel out the blackheads as well. I find that they work quite well.WhaPls Help! I think i am addicted to squeezing blackheads around my nose...?
wow. Well i felt like i was addicted to squeezing my zits, but once i went to the dermatologist, it stopped because they were gone. I just think that you want your blackheads gone, so you squeeze them out. Go to the dermatologist and get medicine that will help control those blackheads! I have and now i don't even squeeze my zits anymore because there isnt any anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment