Friday, January 8, 2010

Im Trying To Get A Boyfriend, But My Spots and Blackheads are Knocking My Confience. How can I Get Rid Of Them?

I have aload of spots on my forehead, my chin and my cheeks. I also have alot of blackheads at the side of my nose, right in the join bit. on my chin and on my forehead. They look awful and i think people think im ugly because of them! Can anyone help?? I dont have any money and i dont have no wierd ingredients like aloe vera! Any simple Home Remedies?? Please!!!Im Trying To Get A Boyfriend, But My Spots and Blackheads are Knocking My Confience. How can I Get Rid Of Them?
I don't know any remedies but if you want an effective cheap product you should use the blackhead cleanser by Noxzema.Im Trying To Get A Boyfriend, But My Spots and Blackheads are Knocking My Confience. How can I Get Rid Of Them?
Make sure, if you're female, that you aren't using a foundation with heavy, unnatural oils in it.





Use face powder instead. Steaming your face over a freshly boiled pot of water and then using a toner helps too. Don't get too close to burn your face tho.....
If you have any coffee grinds it works. What I did was cleansing my face with mild soap. Then use the coffee grinds and scrub it gently then wash it off and tap dry your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment