Friday, January 8, 2010

I have an question about acne (i have acne,zits and blackheads)?

i have tried netruagena advanced solutions (idk how 2 spell it),netruagena deep clean,equate spot treatment,clean and clear blackhead pads,clean and clear advantage kit,and oxy pads,nothing has worked and it keeps getting worse and my mom wont spend any more money on products,so i cant go to a doctor and get something or a dermatologist,i want clear skin on my face by the time school starts(august 18 which means i only have 7 weeks starting this Monday) any suggestions?thank you sssssssssssooooooooooooooooo muchI have an question about acne (i have acne,zits and blackheads)?
ok, so you say your mom won't spend more money on this, right?


star a routing with some of the products you already have....





1. in the morning: boil water and do a spa facial saunas (place the towel over the back of your head, covering both you and the bowl. Allow the steam to bathe your face, open you pores and cleanse the skin for 10 minutes). Take advantages that your pores are open to press blackhealds, never with your nails but with a clean towel.


2. once your pores are open use your clean and clear blackhead pads, use your first step acne kit (either Neutragena advance solution or clean %26amp; clear advantage kit) first step - cleanser - use cold water, I usually keep a bottle of tap water in my refrigerator and use it that cold, it will close your pores.


3. after skin is clean %26amp; pores are close, use your acne control lotion (from either kit). Re: the moisturizing lotions, I would just use a thin layer, so skin doesn't dry out, but no more than that.





At night, I would do the same routine and use the spot treatment for particulars zits. Leave them undisturbed, do not pop them or press them.I have an question about acne (i have acne,zits and blackheads)?
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use accutane. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://nurse7.notlong.com/8AATCea
Are you a girl? If so try Ortho-Tri Cyclen, it's clinically proven to help with acne. It's a birth control pill, and you can get it for free if you qualify for the program. Go to your local planned parenthood.





If you are a guy, there is really nothing that those topical solutions will do for you, I have acne, and the over-the-counter stuff doesn't work for me either. I would try taking Murad Pure Skin Dietary Supplement, which is basically like vitamins for your skin that help it fight acne internally. My cousin, who has acne just as bad as I do, has been on that for a few months, and his skin improved dramatically. I personally am taking a combo of birth control pills and Tazorac (a prescription-only topical medication) for my severe acne. It works for me. But the Murad may work for you. If you save up enough money you can buy it online and have it shipped to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment