Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it possible for the lump left on my boob from blackheads cancerous?

I noticed that my left boob had a blackhead coming out of it so I pinched it out. It was fine after that until like a few days later my boob formed this tiny lump where the blackhead used to be. The lump is kind of hard and somewhat close to the nipple but not really. I don't know what this lump is and I already told my dad and he thinks it is cancerous so now I'm afraid. Did this lump form because of my blackhead considering that the hole it came out from got infected? Will it go away eventually on its own?Is it possible for the lump left on my boob from blackheads cancerous?
its just another blackhead, whitehead or pimple





as for your dad SHAME on him to say its cancer and frighten you like that





have a hot shower or hot bath making sure your breast is covered in the water and have a soak for about 20 minutes this will soften your skin and also open your pores





now try and squeeze the spot and i bet more puss comes out, if not repeat the bathing for another 2-3 days this will push the spot out and it should eventually either fade or come out itself/with a good squeeze from you





if after a week (at the most) you still have a lump there and bathing it doesn't go and see the doctor to let them have a look





it is highly unlikely to be a tumor but let them have a look and let them diagnose it for you





i bet it is a spot and will go away by itself or with my adviceIs it possible for the lump left on my boob from blackheads cancerous?
I haven't heard of cancer coming from a blackhead or vice versa, but it might have formed a small abscess or cyst. Only one way to find out - see the doctor!
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment