Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats a good cream to get rid of pimples and blackheads and other suff on your face?

I Had this one cream my aunt gave me back in 2006 that came in a small package and it had one clear side kinda like water and one cream side kinda like milk and it had a strong alchohol smell. It used to take my pimples off in a week and one day when they came all off i gave the whole packet to my cousin..Does anyone know the name of the cream? or medicine? are there any other ones that get rid of pimples that fast? im only 13 by the way so nothing to dangorouseWhats a good cream to get rid of pimples and blackheads and other suff on your face?
I use benzoly peroxide i belive that whats it called, ask your doctor about it, my doctor gave it to me, and when i have a bunch of pimples, i take a shower put the crap on and leave it over night, i wake up take a shower wash it off and the pimples shrink, what it does it like drys up your grease and pimple and it shrinks...works for me =)....remeber ask ur doctor about it...i dont want iu buying the wrong thing and it gives u lke cancer or something.Whats a good cream to get rid of pimples and blackheads and other suff on your face?
Regular toothpaste works...just leave it on over night.
proactof or what ever its called
okay so i am 13 also. i use differin. my best friend used proactive, it didnt work on her at all. those commercials are fake. haha. anyways i would go to a dermontologist even if it isnt that serious. soo use differin. it really works! ohh p.s. i put differin on my face at night and the next morning i can already see improvment. no joke.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment