Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best stuff to use to get rid of blackheads?

I've never had a big problem with acne. I don't have pimples very often, and when I do get them it's only like one or 2 at a time and they're never in the same spot as eachother. I pop them and they go away and that's that. But I'm really starting to have an issue with blackheads. I have them on my nose, my chin and sometimes on my forehead. They're not like massive huge ones that make it seem like I have dirt spots all over... and they're actually not noticeable unless your staring RIGHT smack at me and actually looking for them, but they still annoy me and I want them gone. So what's the best stuff to buy to make them go away and stay away? It'd be better if they stuff wasn't overly high priced *5-7 dollars or lower would be pretty good*. So what would you guys suggest? Is there anything I could get at somewhere like wal-mart or k-mart?What's the best stuff to use to get rid of blackheads?
Use this **** biore makes u put it on its like pad then u take it off and gets alot of the dirt off. if that doesnt use stridex its a gray jar with a purple top its circular. use the pads let it dry then use the creme. that should workWhat's the best stuff to use to get rid of blackheads?
I personally like the Biore strips because it rips them right out. To maximize this effect I first cleanse with any cleanser (you can get inexpensive ones at Walmart such as the Equate version of Spectro Jel). Then I put on a cleansing face mask for 20 minutes (can also get inexpensive ones at walmart such as freeman's). After removing the face mask I exfoliate the blackhead area (you can use an inexpensive exfoliator from walmart or just mix a little bit of honey and sugar together like I do). After use the strip as describes and all of your blackheads should be gone :) A lot of work but worth it!
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Blackhea鈥?/a>
walgreens. queen helene mint julep mask. look up some reviews on youtube, this product is amazing! :)
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment