Sunday, April 25, 2010

Are the st.ives apricot scrub the best facial scrub for getting rid of blackheads?

i need to know because i have blackheads on my nose and chin..i asked a question about this already but then people said a few different things and i liked this one so im getting more votes:P





also any of the st.ives products good for cleaning pores cause im on the www.stives.ca website looking at products so name the best ones for my condition:D





|please and thankyou!!Are the st.ives apricot scrub the best facial scrub for getting rid of blackheads?
i use the st.ives apricot scrub for acne prone skin





it works good





but you have to remember to only use scrubs at most 3 times a week bc you will scrub too much off allowing dirt and bacteria to enter your pores too easily and break out worse





for black heads, you can get the strips that pull them out.. they work somewhatAre the st.ives apricot scrub the best facial scrub for getting rid of blackheads?
fir the rest of the days i just use oxypads.. or nutregena face cleaner.. just the plain stuff that doesnt scrub, it just dissolves oil so it wont build up and form new blackheads Report Abuse

Taylor:


I love the stuff, actually. I even use the generic brand from Walmart %26amp; it worked wonders; helluva lot better than dropping bigger money on the Biore' pore-perfect strips to yank the lil buggers out, too, if ya ask me. I also use an exfoliating brush WITH the apricot scrub bout once a week; I come out rosy cheeked %26amp; my skin feels as smooth as glass! It's awesome, I reccomend it! Take care!
That's the one I used for a while. I found that it's pretty rough on my skin, but I have pretty sensitive skin. I only use it about once a week now, purely as an exfoliant.





Instead I put honey on my face to get rid of the blackheads. Just warm up a tablespoon or so of honey in the microwave (only about ten seconds, honey gets VERY HOT and can cause serious burns), and then smear it onto the problem areas. Leave for about ten minutes and then rinse off. The honey would have sucked the dirt out of your pores. If you have oily skin, you can also mix in some oatmeal in with the honey, and if you have dry skin, you can mix in a banana or an avocado.





Edit: I use phisoderm face wash for washing my face in the morning and at night. It's pretty good for keeping my face clean in the winter, but during the summer I sweat a lot more, so the blackheads keep coming back.





Edit 2: *lmao* Yes, the honey thing is true. I do it whenever I notice blackheads showing up. Did it work for you?
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment