Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had a blackhead in the lining of my lip. It turned into a bump that looked somewhat like a pimple.?

It hurt and I could feel it there so I popped it. All the stuff hasn't come out yet.... What is the best solution to caring for this. Is there anything I could put to help it heal and not look like a fever blister?I had a blackhead in the lining of my lip. It turned into a bump that looked somewhat like a pimple.?
Ack! I know it's really difficult but we should never pop them. But, since it's already been done try holding a warm wash cloth on it for a while. The warm washcloth will help loosen whatever is left in there, and you should be able to GENTLY squeeze it out. But it's already irritated, so it's gonna stay red for a while.I had a blackhead in the lining of my lip. It turned into a bump that looked somewhat like a pimple.?
Ok, well I've had this same problem and normally it means that you're about to become sick. Still, to get rid of it I simply washed my face Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Control. I know it's not a blackhead any more, but it still helps.
you shouldn't of popped it, it could scar you, just give it time, if it doesn't heal in 3 to 4 weeks, go see a doctor and have them look at it.
o gosh that really sounds disgusting ugh im so disgusted i cant answer ur question

No comments:

Post a Comment