Sunday, April 25, 2010

I used to have very clear skin. Now it is covered in blackheads and large pores, with several pimples that?

pop up each week. It's been within the last 2 years that my skin has gotten like this, and I'm not sure why. How do I clear it up and make the large pores go away?? Thanks in advance.I used to have very clear skin. Now it is covered in blackheads and large pores, with several pimples that?
buy yourself some natural soap and tea tree water spray, if there is a shop called lush near you go in and get yourself a soap called coalface. It's got rid of the oil on my skin, shrunk my pores and makes my skin baby soft (:I used to have very clear skin. Now it is covered in blackheads and large pores, with several pimples that?
It's probably stress plus how you are eating. You have to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetables to keep your skin clear. You should also give up meat 3 times a week and substitute fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment