Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can i use The montage jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque to get rid of blackheads?

I was told that if i fill my sink with hot water and then put a towel over my head and lean over the sink it will open up my pores and then i should put The montage jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque on and wait ten minutes then peel it off and all my blackheads will be gone. I tried this last night and it didnt work. Does anyone know how long i should put my face over the sink for and if this method actually works? If you dont think it does could you tell me what i could do instead please?How can i use The montage jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque to get rid of blackheads?
I've tried it. I gets a few out but not all of them unfortunatley =(How can i use The montage jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque to get rid of blackheads?
yes i used it too and guess wht poo poo face i became kind off nasty
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment