Sunday, April 25, 2010

What natural remedy can I try at home to get rid of a blackhead on my nose?

Steam your face for about 10 mins and gently try to squeeze it out....if it doesnt come out easily then steam again....or you could buy the strips that you moisten....put across your nose...let them dry and then remove...any blackheads or blocked pores should stick to the strip....hope this helps :-)What natural remedy can I try at home to get rid of a blackhead on my nose?
use hot water real hot to open the pores then clean your face then use cold water to close the pores .. all blackheads are is open pores that have cloged with dirt..What natural remedy can I try at home to get rid of a blackhead on my nose?
Put toothpaste on it and let it sit on there for about 10 min.. it won't work the very first time.. u gotta keep trying it
Make a paste of baking soda and water,apply to blackhead and cover with band aid overnight. In the morning pull off band aid and (now dry) baking soda mixture-this should pull out the blackhead too.

No comments:

Post a Comment