Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the best and the cheapest way to get rid of irritating blackheads??

I get a lot of blackheads and pimples everyday. I guess it's because of my oily skin... Hmm, what do you think is the cheapest way to get rid of these?...What is the best and the cheapest way to get rid of irritating blackheads??
Have you tried those strips you stick to your nose (or wherever the blackheads are), then leave them for ten minutes then pull them off? They are quite good at removing blackheads. I can't remember what they are called, but one of the companies that makes them is T-Zone.What is the best and the cheapest way to get rid of irritating blackheads??
scrubb your face at least two times a week...


that shall help.
some info for You:





Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Drink plenty of water, wash your face twice a day and when it feels dirty using a VERY mild face wash, and DO NOT SQUEEZE YOUR PIMPLES! Squeezing them causes scars and triggers others to appear! And don't touch your face a lot and sleep with your face bare and clean. Dont buy those stupid face washes they dont work.


If you listened to what i said i PROMISE your pimples will go away in a few weeks!
just wash ur face daily...3x per day..
You could use those pore strips to rip out the black heads every few days and then just wash your face daily, but DON'T WASH IT TOO MUCH. If you do, your skin will be stripped of its natural oils and will then make even MORE oil in order to replace it and will cause and even worse breakout! This is because blackheads and pimples are caused by oil and bacteria buildup in your pores, NOT from dirt. You could also try those little blue oil-absorbing wipes from clean and clear in the morning and throughout the day--they soak up the oil without stripping the moisture from your skin. Using a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide will help, too, and make sure you use cold to luke-warm water because hot water will give bacteria a nice warm place to multiply.
buy clean%26amp;clear blackhead cleaning cleanser(violet bottle for normal skin and light blue bottle for sensitive one)


i use it every day


try it,u won't regret :)
I have had the same problem. Over this past year for some reason I have started breaking out %26amp; having lots of blackheads. It disgusts me. I researched %26amp; researched trying to find something that would work %26amp; I did find something that has worked for me. I realise it may not work for you or everyone out there. However, I bought Klear Action. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it compares to Proactiv yet it's 1/2 the price. It sales for $19.99 or that's what I bought it for at Walgreens. I'm not sure who else sales it but you can find it over the Internet. It comes with the 3 step process. You get your wash, your toner, %26amp; your lotion. It has really really cleared my skin up. I get a bump on occasion but for the most part I'm clear. My blackheads are even gone. I saw a difference %26amp; that it was working within 2 days. It wasn't all gone that quick but I saw a drastic change in my face. I wash my face twice a day in it most of the time, but there's days I only get one wash in. Also, the hot wash cloth on your face helps to open your pores. I often do that for a few minutes BEFORE washing my face so my pores are open more. I hope this helps. Good Luck~
the best way is prevention. Blackheads are caused by trapped dirt and oil in your pores. You should use a skin product line ( wash, toner and cream ) with a retinoic acid/vitamin a component to help exfoliate and control your oily skin. I would recommend vmv hypoallergenics. It available online. You shoudl probably request for the oild skin line. It;s not all that expensive if you consider a dermatologist visit would be hundreds of dollars.
your hands to pop them
Blackheads are caused by dirt trapped in your pores so regular exfoliation will help by removing the trapped dirt.





Tea tree oil is an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal oil found in Australia. After cleansing your face thorougly, use an earbud and dip it in tea tree oil (available at local pharmacies) and wipe it over the affected area twice daily.





Alternatively you can also use lemon juice.





This will dry out your blackheads and if done regularly prevent further blackheads from appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment