Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have this ';blackhead'; that has popped up on my forehead in the last few years. It is tough?

I have tried to pop it but it just leaves like a small crater and then it comes right back in. What the heck is this thing?I have this ';blackhead'; that has popped up on my forehead in the last few years. It is tough?
Hello,





I suspect (since it has been happening over the years) that it is dietary related. Do you consume diary products (cheese, milk, icecream, yogurt, cookies and candies made with milk in the ingredient list etc)?





If so, eliminate these from your diet for just a week. Then eat raw papaya for breakfast (by itself) 3 times a week. Wait 2 hours or more before eating anything else and see what happens.





If that is not the case, then please do try eating raw papaya for breakfast alone 3 times a week (remember to wait 2 hours or more before eating other foods) and try these easy tips:





1. Cut up slices of raw garlic and rub a slice on the blackhead 3-6 times a day. Do this everyday until it clears, thought it shouldn't take long. You should really see results with this. The blackhead won't leave scars behind either.





2. If you really want to clear the infection off your forehead, you can try this ';crash course'; tip. It may not taste the best, but it'll get the job done. Take 4 raw garlics and peel off the skin. Cut the garlics up thoroughly with puffed rice. Eat this combination while drinking water.





I hope this helps you out some.I have this ';blackhead'; that has popped up on my forehead in the last few years. It is tough?
Before going to bed, rub lemon juice over it. Leave on until morning then wash off. Repeat several evenings in a row until it goes away.
I don't know but I do know that a small staph infection often presents as a pimple. If I were you, the next time it happens I would leave it alone for a few days and then gently squeeze the pore out. Put a liberal amount of neosporin in the crater. If the blackhead keeps coming back after this then it may be time to visit your doctor. Try your regular physician first before going to the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment