Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does quene helene mint julep face mask really work for acne and blackheads?

ive been using it for about a week now,i use it mostly everyday,ive heard of people who say u shoudlnt use it everyday unless u have a good moisterizer or if ur face gets real dry,well my face doesnt get real dry and i do have a good moisterizer for my face for after....my question is will it really clear away acne and blackheads IN TIME?and how much should i apply?i dont use a little but i dont use alot either just enough to see my whole face green...also is it a good idea to use it in the day and at night??PLEASE HELP!Does quene helene mint julep face mask really work for acne and blackheads?
Wow. It's not a good idea to use any mask daily; masks are meant to be used once or twice a week.





Shea Moisture's African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro鈥?/a>





Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htm





A combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.





Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!Does quene helene mint julep face mask really work for acne and blackheads?
Ive never used this, but everything ive heard about this is good, id say use it every other day or every three days for it to take effect. you might see results instantly or give it some time. just stick to it, dont stop using it if its not working yet. you have to give it time.
I'm Scared Of That Mask because it Burned When I Put it On My Face, I Broke Out More When I Used It. I Used It A Couple Times Then just Threw It Out.





If Your Going To use It everyday, which sounds like a bad idea, Use A Little.





At Night, Because That's Probably The Time When Your Pores Are Most Clogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment