Sunday, April 25, 2010

My dermotologist told me there is no way to get rid of blackheads..wtf?

ok, i just moved into a new area and made an appointment with a dermo who i obviously dont know, and he was a jerk off for one, for two he told me that since i was on accutane (like 1 1/2 year ago) and they didnt get rid of them that was my only hop.he told me ';if accutane didnt get rid of your blackheads while you were on it, nothing will';...he basically told me that i will have them forever and that there is nothing he can, or anyone can do to get rid of these b!tchs covering my nose! Is this true?? Well im obviously going to another dermo, he sucked, he gave me pills for my acne though.. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKHEADS? HELPMy dermotologist told me there is no way to get rid of blackheads..wtf?
u need a new dermoMy dermotologist told me there is no way to get rid of blackheads..wtf?
A good dermo has an instrument that they use to remove the blackheads.I would also suggest that you use a facial scrub to exfoliate the skin.Blackheads are just clogged pores.Hope this helps you out.
what a dumbsh*t





exfoliation exfoliation exfoliation.


try the ';blackhead eraser';

No comments:

Post a Comment