Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Neutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?

Which one should I buy? I don't really have acne but i'm looking for something to wash my face,and get those little blackheads on my nose. If I get the blackhead eraser,do I have to wash my face too before I use it? Or does it also serve as a cleanser?





Thanks!Neutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
Definitely the Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser. The Neutrogena Wave smells great and it does get your face really clean, but the black head eraser is by far the best i have ever tried and believe me i've tried everything, this thing is better than proactive, acne free, biore and other Clean and clear products. Stop wasting your time and money on products that don't work and try this for sure. Good luck girl!Neutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
I have the wave. I also use apricot scrub from saint Ives. I would recommend both. The Apricot scrub doesn't get rid of black heads but it definitely cleans your pores and leaves your face smooth. I Just bought the wave today. It seems to work well. I saw immediate results Report Abuse

i have neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub and it is amazing. it really does get rid of the black heads. i still have large pores, so i'll need to find something to help with that. i'm not sure if the wave works, or if it does if it also tighten pores.
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment