Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of black spots from pimples and also how to get rid of blackheads and white heads?

i got blackheads %26amp; white heads all over my nose (omgosh ew)


i used toothpaste on my pimples about 3 months ago.


i put the pimples on the middle of my eyebrows %26amp; on my nose.


the next day i saw a BIG scar/scab on my nose %26amp; on the middle of my eyebrows O_O.


now it's left my skin red %26amp; weird looking,the one on my nose is normal by on my eyebrows ZOMG O_o !


please help me get rid of the red mark on the middle of my eyebrows please!


oh and about the pimples, i'm using an exfoliation scrub facial wash and it has blue beeds in the facial wash, i was a very sensitive %26amp; oily skin.is my facial wash appropiate for my face.


and also, i don't have money for any products. i'm a broke teenage dirtbag --'. any home remedies ? or advises ?


i also have blask spots from acne? any ideas how to get rid of it?


my cheeks are clear but my foehead %26amp; nose is like ew.


er, help me please ! , i'm planning to get a haircut w/ bangs covering my forehead? is that a good idea? thnanksHow to get rid of black spots from pimples and also how to get rid of blackheads and white heads?
Plain baking soda and water mask is by far the best you can do for acne prone skin. Mix a water and baking soda in a cup until the consistancy of a thinner paste. Pat on face (do not rub) and let sit till it hardens then rinse off. This has done miracles for my sensitive acne prone skin!! Plus it's all natural! Can use as a spot treatment .Will reduce redness and you will barely notice the pimples





Toothpaste





Apply a dab of toothpaste on your pimple before bed. This is useful for new pimples, especially big ones. Whenever I spot a new pimple, I try this. Usually the next morning, it will be dried out enough to pop on its own.





Resist the urge to pop your pimples. It can cause even more damage to the skin and worsen scarring. Resist the temptation!








Aspirin mask


aspirin and honey. use 2-3 NON COATED aspirin tablets and sprinkle a little bit of water. dont over water them though. and then add a few drops of honey and mix. rub on to your face and leave for 10 mins. you can also use it as a scrub too before you rinse everything off.








RAW EGG


Crack egg whisk and apply to skin leave for 15 to 20 minutes.Smells and feels weird but you see iand feel it working after the first use.





Hope I helped





I have more if you need and for the bangs yeah when i had alot of acne i did that and i ended up loving them so much i kept them even till today.How to get rid of black spots from pimples and also how to get rid of blackheads and white heads?
try proactiv


dont get bangs


beacuse although it might cover it up it will only let the oil in your forehead stay in forhead.


your forehead needs to get air





my cuz had bangs and would break out on her forhead she let her bangs grow out to the side and her forrhead cleared up
im not really sur how to get rid of the red mark but you propably shouldnt get the baangs because itll just make you break out more because of when you sweat and if you put products in your hair itll make your face creasier.
I use Biore products for my blackheads. It's called Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. It only cost $6 or $7 but it works so well. I use them every 4 or 5 days and it takes most of my blackheads out.
proactiv
Astringant definately. Also for home remidies use an oatmeal mask once or twice a week. just take some oatmeal and put it through the food processor till it turns into powder and mix it with some milk and a little bit of lemon juice until you get a paste like consistancy, put all over your face leave it till it dries(you'll feel it drying) and wash it off. And Getting your hair cut wit bangs, you definately might break out more cause the oils from your hair will be rubbing against your face constantly, so make sure you just keep you skin and hair clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment