Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ladies! Skin question! How can I get smoother skin/get rid of blackheads on my face?

Hopefully some of you ladies (ok, maybe guys too) can help me out.


The pores on my nose and right along the sides of my nose have annoying blackheads. My skin is pretty smooth overall (few pimples, not too dry) but after I squeeze my pores (sorry, gross) then exfoliate, the sides of my nose are nice, smooth, and blackhead free (for a day or two).





Anyone have a better method for this? Do those strips you put over your nose actually work? Any kind of cream/cleanser or anything?





All sugestions appreciated! Thank you!! ^_^Ladies! Skin question! How can I get smoother skin/get rid of blackheads on my face?
I have two home remedies. I tried one last night and it worked wonders for my face.





Its a sugar scrub. I know it doesn't seem like it would work but it does. I've done research. Anyway, here's the recipe:





2 tablespoons EXTRA VIRGIN olive oil


2 tablespoons of honey


2 cups of sugar.





I suggest don't put in as much sugar as it will be grainy. As with mine, I put some water on my hands when I used it last night and it worked better. It leaves your face smooth and has a glow. It got rid of two of my zits. The other one is smaller than it was.





Another one is an Aspirin scrub. It also has a glow. My friend has used it. It worked wonders and she had horrible acne. Beware, aspirin is a form of salicylic acid and for me, it dries out my skin. Here's the recipe:





---5 to 10 of plain aspirin- (the cheap generic kind is just fine)


---Crush aspirin tablets into a fine powder


---Mix in your favorite fruit acid, freshly squeezing the juice from a lemon, lime, or orange


---To use as an aspirin scrub make a thickish paste using only a few teaspoons of the fruit juice


---For a refreshing aspirin toner use a least 1/3 cup of fruit juice to make a thin solution that can easily saturate a cotton ball





A dairy product can be substituted for the fruit acid or used in combination with the basic aspirin facial recipe for the oilier skin types.





-AdrienneLadies! Skin question! How can I get smoother skin/get rid of blackheads on my face?
This really works!! it sounds kind of weird but do it because it works and now my skin is in good shape. Every night for 2 weeks soak sandwich bread in milk and then put it all over your face and leave it for ten min then wash your face with warm water. Hope i helped
heating masks work good for blackheads and dead skin. you can even use tape on you nose but you have to slash cold water on it to help close the pores quicker
Using a mask once a week with kaolin clay will help a lot.
I aint no lady








But try Proactiv





its really helped for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment