Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can i buy blackhead removal mask?

I found that i have alot of blackhead on my nose n im use a blackhead removal mask that i don't really like cos it make the skin on my nose dry n some time the skin on my nose peeled off by itself when im in an aircon area. it make me feel really uoset cos i use it in the right way that the package write but how my skin got dry. i wonder where could i buy a good blackhead removal mask? i stay in singapore.Where can i buy blackhead removal mask?
I don't know about a full face mask. But, I do know Biore has a pore strips for your nose. It's called, ';Biore deep cleansing pore strips';. All it will do is remove the oil that your face is excreting and pushing it to the surface of the skin, which then oxidizes and turns black. Try it, maybe it'll work for ya. Oh, and use a scrub once or twice a week.Where can i buy blackhead removal mask?
try using some baking soda from the kitchen to save some money or naturally clear acne scrub for blackheads. Another great mask from home can be made from dead sea mud and lemon juice. whole foods should have the dead sea mud.
I do have some product that will help you pls call 83095130 for more info.
try walmart or your local drug-store

No comments:

Post a Comment