Sunday, April 25, 2010

What are some products for sensitive skin but with an oily t-zone w/ blackheads?

I have dry, sensitive skin all over my face, but my nose just so happens to be full of disgusting blackheads, small zits, excess oil, and is now becoming scarred because I am too tempted to pop them.





So, I really need some help finding a new cleanser that is gentle enough (pref. w/o so many chemicals) but will work to rid of blackheads. I also struggle with fine lines, esp under the eyes, so I need to take that into account.





Can anyone reccommend anything? I'm a hard case:( Sorry!What are some products for sensitive skin but with an oily t-zone w/ blackheads?
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.What are some products for sensitive skin but with an oily t-zone w/ blackheads?
Hi I'm happy to help you!





Go to www.lush.com Or find a Lush shop near you.





Lush cosmetics are beautiful %26amp; very natural.





I use a cleanser called ''Angels On Bare Skin''. Sounds strange, but it soothes away redness and 'plumps up' the skin if you look a little tired. Its brilliant! Give it a try!


Best wishes





Hollywood x
U can use Sebamed to wash urface. after using it u can also prefer some oil free moisturiser cream. u can find it from clean and clear brand. every where but im sure there r better ones. So far it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment