Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a few blackhead looking spots on the shaft of my penis. I was wondering if this could be an std.?

I have only had sex with one person and she was a virgin aswell.I have a few blackhead looking spots on the shaft of my penis. I was wondering if this could be an std.?
You both are fine then if you are unsure then just mention it to your docs when you see them next.I have a few blackhead looking spots on the shaft of my penis. I was wondering if this could be an std.?
If you're worried you have a STI or STD, you should go to your doctor. You can get a STI from any type of sexual contact (not just intercourse). Most infected people won't have any symptoms, so any sexually active person should be tested once a year, at least.





That being said, it could just be a blackhead.





To decrease your risk of contracting an STI in the future, always use a condom the right way. You can find instructions here: http://www.lifespy.com/2007/youtube-raid鈥?/a>


If you know you've used a condom correctly, EVERY time you've had sex, then you'll have much less to worry about :)
could be pubic lice. they look like little pepper specks and itch a ton. go c a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment