Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hole from blackhead on nose!What can i do to make it go away?!?

i have a hole on the tip of my nose because of a blackhead!what can i do to make it go away?????please help!Hole from blackhead on nose!What can i do to make it go away?!?
a hole? what do you mean?, you have to visit your dermatologist on that part, because, they treat black/white heads and pimples mor effective and safe. But try to those who are registered and has a good reports from their clents. thats it, thanks for reading my suggestion.Hole from blackhead on nose!What can i do to make it go away?!?
thanks 4 choosing me as the best answer provider for this question. Goodluck Report Abuse

I use Tea Tree oil for my blemishes on my face and it shrinks up my pores when i use it. It works good!
U can use a clay mask in that area that will help tighten the skin! Look for a pore minimizer! Call a beauty school near u and ask for the esthetics instructor and ask her what they have there, and they may be able to help!


Go to skinstore.com (pore minimizer)


Try not to pick at it!
CONCEALER!





It will eventually heal itself, but until then, just a little dab of concealer will make it invisible. If it's dark, you'll want something with a yellow base tint to it, if it's light, something a little more pink base will do.





Good luck!
use preparation H ointment. It will shrink it, no lies!!!!
If you clean your face every morning and night, it will help. Also, you can find pore-shrinking cream that will make it shrink.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I have nose blackheads problem. I want to know about how to get rid of blackheads on nose. If you have any suggestion then please let me know. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete