Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get rid of white heads from under my eyes + blackheads on nose?

I have had this white little pimple like thing under my eye that has been there for ages. Over time a few more have grown under both my eyes. I have tried to get rid of them like pimples but it is very sensitive under my eyes so I have left them. Does anyone know what they are and how I can get rid of them? The same goes for blackheads. They pop up onto my nose but are very hard to get rid of,they even seem to become permanent little black dots. Also when I have picked a pimple it has left a light black scarring, any idea how to get rid of it and avoid it in the future? Also any products that you suggest? I mostly have an oily nose and the rest of my face hardly ever breaks out. Thanks a heap if you have read this all =] and help answer.How do I get rid of white heads from under my eyes + blackheads on nose?
It sounds like you have whiteheads under your eyes. I get those too, and they are very annoying. The best way to get rid of them is to go to a dermatologist, they will use a special tool to remove them. Other than that, you can exfoliate a few times a week until they become blackheads, then remove them. My sister says that if you place a hot qtip on them a few times a day, they should go away within a week or so. Try to avoid applying too much cream to the area in the future. For the blackheads, try those biore strips that you put on your nose, that should help. How do I get rid of white heads from under my eyes + blackheads on nose?
Sounds like a skin tag which can be removed at a beauticians if its really annoying you, you could try concealing it with a witch hazel cover stick, don't try popping it cos nothing will happen and you could damage the tender area under your eye, as for black heads try to get hold of a facial steamer which will open up your pores and make removing blackeheads easier, make sure you wash your face with a mild anti bacterial face wash after to prevent infection and help with the excess oil on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment