Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who uses the neutrogena blackhead elimating pads and the pore cleanser?

How many days did it take for your face to clear? See I am 12 and I've had acne and blackheads since grade 4. I am getting proactive I am just using the neutrogena face care line til I get proactive. HELP!!!!!!Who uses the neutrogena blackhead elimating pads and the pore cleanser?
whatever you do don't pinch/pop pimples or blackheads.


The scars won't go away. Whatever product you use, don't skip a wash/application. When you start using makeup look into Bare minerals, I have breakouts and for me, this makeup is better for my skin.Who uses the neutrogena blackhead elimating pads and the pore cleanser?
i dont
i use it and its good. try it. netrogena is the best u can find. go for it!!
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment