Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the Best Face Wash and Lotion for Wrinkles, Age spots and Blackheads?

Im almost 30 and I have noticed lately that I have more blackheads than when I was a teen, no acne, just lots of blackheads. Also my face looks dull and wrinkly, fine wrinkles on my cheeks, forehead, and between my eyes, and even crows feet. I have a few age spots (shouldnt have tanned in my younger years) up close they look like odd shaped freckles, but from a distance my face just looks dirty. Im looking for something to help clear my black heads, reduce or at least prevent wrinkles, and help tone out my face. Im afraid to try the more expensive stuff, cause what if it doesnt work, then I just wasted 30-50 bucks. Anyone know from experience or dermatologist-wise what is the best out there? Thanks for your help! Oh and I DO NOT have oily skin, actually sometimes my face peels, I would like to stop this too.What is the Best Face Wash and Lotion for Wrinkles, Age spots and Blackheads?
neutrogena


//What is the Best Face Wash and Lotion for Wrinkles, Age spots and Blackheads?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
I've used a fabulous all-natural product- Porcelain Doll with Orchid extract. First off, its pricey. But they also have sample sizes. And chances are if you try the sample like me, you'll get hooked.


1. It reduced saggy jowls on face, its really firm now.


2. Wrinkles, uneven skintone has gone


3. I glow!! actually- which was a shock after the kid, my face was a mess.


I cant say about the blackheads or agespots- I have been continously using it over a month, and they seem browner, or atleast less noticeable than before
my cousins about the same age %26amp; with the same problems and she uses neutrogenia wrinkle stuff %26amp; face lotion %26amp; well basically all their products but they work really good for her esp. with the wrinkles...no one thinks shes even 30 they think were sisters cuz we look so much alike %26amp; she dont look a day past 21....so yea hope this helps...their products arnt that much around 5-10 dollars some more expensive but they're worth it! hope it helps =D
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
Hi there I my self am almost 30 and have been using Arbonne for about 6 months now and really like it! I have had acne fo the last few years and its been the only thing that's worked for me! I have been using the anti-aging eye cream and really love that! The whole time I have been using what I can of the anti-aging line and far I love what I have used and it makes my face super soft!! The one thing that made me try Arbonne was if you did not like it you got your money back or there is no wasting you money! I would get so mad spending money on anything, just to find out you cant even use it!
Honey anti-wrinkle mask:


Its ingredients and steps are:


Take one and half tablespoons of honey.





Half teaspoon of carrot juice.





A pinch of soda bicarbonate.





Mix carrot juice and honey and apply on face for 20 minutes with a cotton ball dipped in soda bicarbonate water.





It acts as an anti-wrinkles mask.





Banana mask:


Take one ripe banana.


One teaspoon of rose water.


Mash banana and mix it with rose water. Apply it on face and neck and wash it off after half an hour.





Glycerine honey mask:


One tablespoon of glycerine.


One tablespoon of honey.


Mix the ingredients and massage on face and neck before going to bed. Wash your face with soft water in the next morning





Apple mask:


Mash an apple and use it as a mask. It is very good in treating wrinkles as it is rich in vitamins.





Carrot cream:


Take two fifty grams of carrot.


One teaspoon of almond oil.


Extract juice from the carrots. Add oil in it and mix well. Refrigerate it for two hour and apply on cheeks, around the eyes and the chin for half an hour. Finally wash with lukewarm water.
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment