Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Am I suffering from acne, pimple, zits, or blackheads?

Pimple is a tiny red swelling of the skin. If pimples appear repeatedly, the process is termed as acne. Blackheads are the yellow-blackish material that is found in the follicles on the surface area of the skin. Zits is another name for pimples.Am I suffering from acne, pimple, zits, or blackheads?
Find some good home remedies


for acneAm I suffering from acne, pimple, zits, or blackheads?
Well. i honestly cnt tell ya withour seeing ur face! so mail me ur recent pic n i teall ya wht it is!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
I fu R, Then I would recommend good old-fashioned soap and water,and e3ven need be,just pinch out the zit,though it may be indeed disjusting and a little painful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment