Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are boys put off by spots and blackheads?

I was just wondering if that would be the main reason why I have been single all my life?


Can boys look past that as really I am a really fun person (if I do say it myself)


should I lower my standards because of the skin problems or not%26gt;





I am 13.





and also would a guy not go out with a girl cos of that?


guys opinion appreciated.


its really getting me down. Are boys put off by spots and blackheads?
It shouldn't matter what you look like and if it does he wasn't the right guy anyways. Your 13, you don't need to date now, I wish I waited. ENJOY being a kid.Are boys put off by spots and blackheads?
Sweety, 13 is the age almost everybody gets a few spots so don't worry about that too much.


About the blackheads, well they can be taken care of if it really means so much to you. Go to a store and get some blackhead removers and they should help.


Personally, I wouldn't worry about it too much, just follow the normal skin care - Use a mild face wash (try one with witch hazel, it works and is not as strong as teatree) and a good moisturiser (this will actually help your skin not secrete too much oil and make it less prone to spots). Eat healthy and enjoy life. All the best.
there is no need to feel immature my sister is 14 and still hasnt been on a date she doesnt want too shes pretty pretty but she knows shes not ready. if people say anything to you just say its because of my religion or i havent found the right guy because as much as you think your ready your first heartbreak sucks your never ready for that.
dude, you're only 13, chill out. your skin'll clear up a bit as you get older.





seriously, you're 13.





don't lower your standards or anything





just realize that you've got plenty of time. seriously you have at least 30 years (if you only live to FORTY THREE) to date.
i'm almost 16 and have acne. but I also have a boyfriend. if hes the right one he won't care. my boyfriend doesn't even mention it to me. plus your only 13. I didnt start dating till this past summer.
No, almost every teen gets bad skin at some point in their life and blackheads are only minor. You can go to a salon to get them professionally squeezed.
depends on how many





if it is a ton then yeah it kinda is a turnoff
  • benefit cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment