Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do I need to do to eliminate Blackheads?

I have had a problem with blackheads for awhile now 1. Because I have large pores and 2. Because I find that my skin is pretty oily. Maybe more oily than it should. But anyway I am currently suffering from rather large unsightly blackheads on my nose if you too suffer with them or you know someone who does you know that they are much more difficult to get rid of then normal pimples that most of the time can just be popped in seconds. So I need some good advice on how to take care of these blackheads and keep them away, they are very VERY annoying and I'm willing to do almost anything to get rid of them.What do I need to do to eliminate Blackheads?
that is one result with drugs. maybe you should try stopping for a few months and then see if you still have as many blackheadsWhat do I need to do to eliminate Blackheads?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub works really well. Particularly the blackhead %26amp; blemish remover one.
For the oiliness: wash your face with warm salt water!


Pop the black heads out, my man. Then wash your face. Wash it daily to keep them from coming back. %26amp; Make sure there is no dirt in your nails when popping!


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment