Saturday, December 26, 2009

HOW DO I GET RID OF FREAKIN BLACKHEADS!!?

Hey im 11 years old and i get black heads around my nose and chin. I cant stand them i just got rid of my acne and it hasnt came back in 3 months ever since i have been putting aqua fresh tooth paste on my face for an hour once a week every week and it has not broke up a lot in a long time but now i need to know how to get rid of blackheads without paying 30$ for a freakin cleanser... i also dont want to pop them cause i dont want scars or for them to be irritated....i have tried wearing makeup but im waayyyy to young to be wearing any and i shouldnt have to. most makeup wont even cover up the freakin blackheads and i dont want to see a doctor about it HELPPPHOW DO I GET RID OF FREAKIN BLACKHEADS!!?
try something like the neutrogina wave. its only $15 and it works really well. THe only downside is that the replacement pads are a little expensive





also, im sure your parents would be willing to buy you something better to make them go away if you asked.HOW DO I GET RID OF FREAKIN BLACKHEADS!!?
You get acne at 11?


Wow.





I would try being less stubborn and opening yourself to more options.





Because you pretty much just said ';I want to get rid of my blackheads without using any of the possible methods that work to get rid of blackheads';





You could try the blackhead strip things, but those don't really work... at all.
Just cleanse your face twice daaily with a cleanser like Neutrogena, Nivea or Proactiv.
Noxema.
biore
try a scrub with apricot pitts
ship them back to africa

No comments:

Post a Comment