Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of those nasty blackheads on my nose nonexpensively?

i wash my face every morning and many times i made the mistake of scrubing too hard so my nose turns pink from like brushburn. i need a nonexpensive way to get rid of them because they're really noticeabe and they make my nose oily and they seem deep...biore nose tapes don't work and niether does honey or scotch tape. help me please!!How can i get rid of those nasty blackheads on my nose nonexpensively?
Those nose strips don't really work sometimes %26gt;%26lt; especially the deeper white or blackheads.





I strongly don't recommend you to squeeze out your own blackheads. Usually no one will suggest doing it yourself because you are just pushing back more dirt into your pores. The blackheads will just come back (worse) later on. Unless you are a professional, don't try it!





I know a way to get rid of blackheads and it'll last from a week to maybe a few weeks depending on how you take care of your nose...but it'll be more expensive than just nose strips but it really works! I think it's worth it: facials!





Not those like..comfortable relaxing facials. Facials that get rid of pimples and blackheads and stuff. I think a good one will cost around $40-$50. But these professionals get rid of all your blackheads and cleanses your nose and rest of your face as well. So that's what I would do!How can i get rid of those nasty blackheads on my nose nonexpensively?
I know that some stores sell adhesive-backed strips that you can place over your nose, press down, and wear for ten or fifteen minutes and then rip off. It hurts a tiny bit, but it's like waxing off blackheads. :) It's worth it!
you just have to squeeze them out but make sure you don't use you're nails cause they'll leave major marks... q-tips work well. maybe you should try switching to a face wash instead of a bar soap because those aren't good enough to be using on your face regularly.
Just gotta squeeze them out once a month or so. You may hate it now but those that suffer from that tend to have skin that won't wrinkle until well into their 40's so rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment