Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which face wash will best help my blackheads?

Lately, I have been breaking out in blackheads. I don't really get regular acne zits often, just blackheads in my nose area. I used to use clean and clear cleansers, but recently switched to neutragena in an attempt to clear my nose. It hasn't really worked. I'm fourteen, and I don't want to use pore strips.





So my real question is, what face wash helps remove and prevent blackheads?Which face wash will best help my blackheads?
You'll want an exfoliating cleanser. Not an exfoliator as in scrubs because those cause microscopic tears in the skin...look for salicylic acid. It dissolves dead skin and oil that causes blackheads. Netrogena is a good line...I use the pink grapefruit acne wash and it works great. Another good one is biore warming face wash.Which face wash will best help my blackheads?
Try one of these natural soaps. They will neutralize the blackheads. Get the one for oily skin.


http://www.earthartandfoods.com/soapline鈥?/a>
neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask works wonders its orange and white bottle
i use ponds and it work ..





idk to u..

No comments:

Post a Comment