Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Need a Good Mask Against Oily Face And Blackheads!?

Can someone tell me a good HOMEMADE MASK that is good against blackheads and an oily face!!I Need a Good Mask Against Oily Face And Blackheads!?
good old fashion oatmeal mask my friend....depending on age, this might work for you, older you are the more likely it wont work, as you get older, your face tends to hold less moisiture,....to help with acne, try washing your face in regular table salt, keeps your pores clean and skin tight, then use a light face cream to ensure smoothness if you used too much saltI Need a Good Mask Against Oily Face And Blackheads!?
I hesitate to suggest any products for the face - as many people make it worse - as the products aren't tested on 'people' to make sure reactions don't happen.





Your best option is using a shampoo for oily hair - (this helps control an oily face)


and before you wash your face take a hot compress and apply, repeat -





Invest in some good all natural masks or exfoliants


I also suggest you find a regime and stick to it.


Wash, toner (witch hazel) and an acne cream/moisturizer.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment