Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i clear my face of acne and blackheads before school starts in 1 month?

And is it possible? I am like the only one i know who is fighting with acne, and even though i am popular and people dont really care all that much, some of my close friends tease me about it in a completely innocent way. I have tried Cetaphil, and i am thinking about asking my mom to buy me the wave or something like that. Do they work?





Details: my acne is sort of bad, but its been going away, and just when i think that it is gone, i get another break out. On top of that, i am kinda not skinny and i just got braces, so i really want to clear my skin for good. Fast and easy! and suggestions? and if so, what is the price range, as i am in middle school and my family isnt exactly rich.





Thanks so much!!


Remeber, i want it basically cleared before i go back to school in a little over a month.How do i clear my face of acne and blackheads before school starts in 1 month?
Try Proactiv. Go to shop northern.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment