Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm so sick of my pimples and blackheads. i just want it to go away so i can have some confidence?

i've had acne for years. ever since i was little.


when i lived in Alberta, it was AWFUL. i used to get made fun of for it and everything, which would explain why my self-esteem is down to the floor.


but when i moved to Newfoundland, it got a bit better.


but it's still there. and i want it gone.


there's pimples all over my cheeks and some on the sides of my chin. there's blackheads on my nose, chin, and cheeks.








: [


it's destroying my confidence.


and i want it to go away.





what can i do?


i'm gonna go out to the store and get some acne wash. i'm not sure if they have a good selection. i live in a small town, and the only place i can get things like this is at Shopper's. but i'll try something.


i have Vitamin C cream, which is supposed to be good for blemishes. apparently.





i'm not gonna drink anymore soda. or anymore **** i shouldn't be eating.


i'm gonna start eating lots of fruit and veggies and i'm gonna start drinking tons of water every day.


i'll also keep my hair clean and away from my face, and i won't touch it.


and i'll avoid stress.. and get lots of sleep.





is there anything else i can do to help it?


i need all the help i can get.





i'm going to Alberta this summer to see my friends in.. 112 days. yes, i've been counting. :D i want it to all be gone.


and i also need to know something. if i go to Alberta, will my skin get bad again? that's where i lived when it was so bad.





please please please help.


i will appreciate it muchly ,


:]





i'll be moving and starting grade ten in a new school, and i wanna have nice skin so i can feel good about myself.





i think i'm pretty. i just need this crap offa my face.I'm so sick of my pimples and blackheads. i just want it to go away so i can have some confidence?
have you gone to your doctor about it yet? if it's really bothering you and impacting your self esteem so much try to get an appointment and see if you can get a prescription of anything. I don't know what part of the Island you're living but most communities have at least one Doctor or a nurse partitioner. If not they have one that visits.I'm so sick of my pimples and blackheads. i just want it to go away so i can have some confidence?
get active with pro active worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment