Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of my blackheads & pimples?

I'm a 15 year old girl, and I have blackheads on my nose, chin and some on my forehead. I also have pimples usually on my nose, chin forehead and recently on my upperlip. I get usually 2 pimples every 2 weekks or so, but they are so noticeable and red. What can I do to get rid of this? I'm doing the 3 step nivea visage program right now, and drinking lots of water. What can I do to get rid of it!? Without using blackhead strips or going to a dermatologist. I don't want to get proactiv either, I tried it and it didn't work for me.How can I get rid of my blackheads %26amp; pimples?
use clean and clear facial wash, it works wonders for meHow can I get rid of my blackheads %26amp; pimples?
I use a method that works really well and is cheaper that proactive: the Body Shop Tea Tree oil collection.


Tea Tree oil is a natural antiseptic that works wonders on acne prone skin--regulating your oil production, reducing shine, and the best part: getting rid of black heads, white heads and pimples. I wish I had used this stuff when I was 15--because all of the harsh acne products I got from Walgreens really dried out my skin and in some cases scarred it.





Here is the fool proof system I use:





Step 1: Cleanse


Step 2: Tone


Step 3: Moisturize


Step 4: Exfoliate (once a week)





I use the Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash in the morning and in the evening. I was my face in a circular motion, and especially work the cleanser into the corners of my nose and my T-zone (where I am particularly prone to oily skin).





I tone in the morning with the ea Tree Oil Facial Toner: it's alcohol free and really gentle. Just apply it with a cotton ball and let it dry. Toner will help minimize pores, thus diminishing the amount of acne and ridding your skin of black/whiteheads.





Lastly I moisturize. I know that ADDING lotion to acne prone skin seems counter-intuitive, but your skin actually needs regular moisturizing to help regulate it's moisture levels. You need to choose a moisturizer that works with your skin--one that is formulated for acne-prone skin. In the mornings before I go out I use the Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisturizer, and use a sheer sunscreen over it(you should ALWAYS wear at LEAST SPF 15 everyday to help combat damaging UVA/UVB). If you want a daily moisturizer with SPF, the seaweed collection has a day moisturizer with SPF--and it actually smells GREAT! In the evening I use the Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion which really helps with treating pimples.





In addition, the Body Shop sells pure tee tree oil which works well as an on-the-spot pimple treatment. The blemish stick is also really great.





I would also use the Tree Tree Oil Facial Scrub once a week to get rid of dead skin cells, help regulate oil production in your skin, and maintain a clear complexion!





The products may seem small, but a little goes a long way. I use smaller than a dime-sized amount of product in every use and that is always all I need!!





I would recommend getting the starter kit and the night fade lotion to start things off. It is a small investment and if this system, for some reason, doesn't work--you haven't spent too much money!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment