Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I do to get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemishes and blackheads, Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub, Biore Nose Strips. I also have a Clinique pore minimizer and Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser. Also, when I remember, I use the Biore Triple Action Astringent on my nose, which tightens your pores.





Yet.. I still have rather large, dark pores (which I assume are filled with blackheads)





Any ideas? :(What can I do to get rid of blackheads on my nose?
I tried everything, too. Then, I tried Cuticura, and it worked. It has antibacterial, and blackheads hate it. I buy it online because I have trouble finding it in stores because I live in a small town. WalMart didn't have it, and a few other stores didn't carry it. Here is a link to where I buy it, and I guarantee it will work. I am 46 years old and have had the problem all my life until I found this:





http://hocks.com/hocks-healthcare/hocks-鈥?/a>





I buy 3 or 4 bars at a time so shipping isn't so high. S/H is less than $5 there online. When you rinse your face, always use cold water. It causes the pores to shut so dust and dirt can't get in there. Cuticura is awesome soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment