Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I keep my face free from blackheads and spots?

I have the same problem only with whiteheads.... yuk!


I must have tried every last thing on the market, expensive, non-expensive, popular, smaller brands.... you name it. All the time and money I have wasted.....


Anyways now I favour the natural, easy, inexpensive methods. I know it sounds strange but I started using Apple Cider Vinegar about 3 weeks ago. I drink 2 tblsp in water 3 times daily and also use it as a toner. It is sworn by by many people for many years for its for its endless amount of health benefits. Just google it and you'll see. It's great for cleansing your system and ridding it of any nasty toxins. So far i'v noticed an improvement in my all over complexion and radiance. The spots are beginning to dry up and go. I have to take hormone balancing pills too though cos my spots are on my chin and as a result of hormones so I can't expect the ACV to totally help with them. But my skin looks so beautiful the last few days, I'm much more confident and can go out without wearing make-up now. Still hope to see a better improvement in the next while but will have to be patient. By the way, you must continue to take or use it as if you stop, hte spots will come back, I don't know this from personal use but have read it form a few people.


Another good thing i'v tried is Aspirin as a face mask..... yeah, Aspirin is essentially Salicylic Acid and it's an anti-inflammatory. For clearing white-heads and black-heads and also spot scars. It won't help live spots but cleans real deep down by opening your pores. I'v only used it twice but i'v noticed a radical change, all the tiny, hardly noticable blackheads on my nose are gone, whiteheads are gone, scars' redness has been reduced and you would need a microscope to see my pores. I crushed up 6 aspirin and added a tablespoon of water and applied all over my face, left it for an hour, got a make-up pad, wet it and rubbed it around my face for exfoliation and to remove the unwanted bits etc. Listen, just google 'aspirin mask'. You'll find lots of sites and blogspots dedicated to this subject.


I hope this helps. Good luck with it : )How can I keep my face free from blackheads and spots?
Blackheads are the result of Pimples. Spot the final result of the black heads. You can recover from this by washing your face with any moisturing soap or face wash gel. And you to reduce the intake of oil foods complusory. You get pimples because of more oil extraction on ur skin.


If you want to go the parlour, then you can take up some gud treatments to control the blackheads and spots.





Enjoy!How can I keep my face free from blackheads and spots?
You need to use a skincare line and stick with it, follow the regimen and try not to touch or pick at your face.





You can check out some products at the site listed below under source, they have an acne line, a sensitive skin line and a line for whether your skin is acting in it's 20's, 30's or older.
The best solution I know of is using Pond's Cold Cream. I know it sounds simple, and it's kind of counter-intuitive to use a cream on skin when you're worried about blackheads and breakouts, but you should give it a try.





Apply cold cream and let sit for a few minutes, then wipe it off with a warm, wet washcloth. If I were you, I would use some kind of alcohol-free toner after the cold cream treatment, then use a moisturizer of your choice.
try washing it every now and then!
use apricot scrub
blackheads are clogged pores in the skin which can become inflamed and infected, causing pustules or “pimples”. The sebaceous glands of the skin become clogged by dirt and the glands’ own sebum and generally need to be cleansed to prevent the formation of whiteheads or pimples.


One of the easiest methods of removing blackheads is to use a hot cloth to steam the pores on your face then cleanse the area using a mild cleanser. Rinse the cleanser from the skin using warm water and follow it up with another application of a hot cloth. Use a gentle astringent to remove any residue of oil and/or cleanser from the skin and to re-tighten the pores.


The hot cloth will help to open the pores allowing the cleanser to penetrate more deeply and clean more effectively. You may also want to try one of the self-heating facial masks that are now available which help open the pores and clean the skin more deeply.


Blemishes can be treated using any of the common preparations on the market. Look for creams or gels containing salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinoic acid. These will help to clear up blemishes and control the oil levels in the skin, preventing new outbreaks.
Pop dem little sunsabitches.and try not to get them on or wipe them anywhere on your mirror.
i dunno let me know if u find a solution...i have tried it all...
Ok. Everyone here as far as I've read is wrong. Except for Nitika S who is mostly right.


Blackheads are caused by dirt clogging up your pores, as someone mentioned, but they are also caused by dead skin cells clogging up your pores. The easiest way to stop blackheads is to exfoliate twice a week with a facial scrub. Try neutrogena, Nivea Visage, etc. Dr Lewinn's is my favourite, it's gentle enough to use three times a week.


Pores do not open and close. Steaming your face will produce sweat, which clears out your pores. But be careful not to scald your face. Heat can damage your skin.


Don't use a cold cream. If you're getting blackheads and spots your skin is oily, so a cold cream will clog up your pores. Use a noncomedogenic (? spelling? - it means it won't clog your pores), oil-free moisturiser, after you cleanse and tone.


Use an acne gel just on those really troublesome pimples and spots. Don't use it all over your face because it will dry out your skin.


Don't forget to use an eye cream, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment