Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of really tough blackheads?

Sick...it sounds so gross, but over the last six months I have been getting blackheads on my nose. I wash religiously and use Differin gel, and have tried all the exfoliating cleansers and the Biore Clear Pore Strips...nothing works. These buggers are tough ones! They get better after I get a clarifying facial but just simply fade for a little while and come back. I want to know some hard-core secrets to getting rid of them, like suction devices or pen ink cartridge extraction...please help! Thanks.How do I get rid of really tough blackheads?
well alcohol works for me..i hav a contaner that has sum in it, i dab sum on and bam 2..3 days top gone...





theres a diffrence between cleaning and deep cleaning


that may sound dumb but heres my reasoning





if u wash you face all ur doing is washing the outsides of the blackhead...think of the black head and a wall that your cleaning the outside of


what alcohol does is burn down that wall then when u clean your face thats when you getting deep down to where the dirt isHow do I get rid of really tough blackheads?
Try duck tape it hurts but was told by a friend that it works. if it doesnt work then try that cleanser u were using and put it on and go to sleep wash it off in the morning keep doing that for a bit and they should be gone.
Sounds crazy I know but Avon sells just the right tool for that. I think it's even called black head remover. It has a small hole and with a little preasure out pops that nasty gunk from your pores! Best of luck
I usually get a wash cloth and wet it with hot water as hot as I can take it and hold in on my nose for a few minutes. It works for me great

No comments:

Post a Comment