Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of stubborn blackheads???!!!!?

I have 10 or so blackheads on my nose and no matter how hard I squeeze them they wont go away!!!! I also hate the pain so a formula or something to apply to my face would be good. What's something that is preferably homemade that I can apply to my face to get rid of stupid blackheads???? PLEASE HELP!!!!?!?!





xoxoHow can I get rid of stubborn blackheads???!!!!?
Sorry I don't know any homemade ways to get rid of blackheads, but the Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead eraser actually works pretty well.





I used to have a lot on my nose too, but then after using that for a while it got rid of them.How can I get rid of stubborn blackheads???!!!!?
The Biore pore strips work well, and they're not that painful at all. I recommend them. (:
Biore makes these strips where all you have to do is wet yer nose, apply the strip, wait 15 minutes and peel it off. It doesn't hurt and it lifts all of the blemishes off.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1397.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment